AP4 - Aluminium Plank has a dimension of 0.225(W) x 0.060(H) x 4(L) meters with weight of 17 kg, and load rating of 225 kg.
It is made of high tensile structural Aluminium alloy, with slip resistant surface, and conforms to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS1577.
Safe Use of Your Ladder
· Always inspect your ladder prior to using it.
· Do not use a damaged ladder.
· Always ensure it is on solid ground and cannot move.
· If you have to leave your ladder for any period of time recheck it before use.
· Face the ladder when climbing and working.
· Wear non slip footwear.
· Be aware at all times of other people when using the ladder.
· Using the ladder near a doorway is hazardous, always lock, remove or block open the door.
· Only use non conductive ladders where an electrical hazard exists.
· Ladder Safety Video
Care for Your Ladder
· Do not over tighten when tying your ladder down.
· Do not push your ladder around.
· Do not drop your ladder.
· Store your ladder in a covered location (especially important for fibreglass)