LA20 - Level-Arc Professional Ladder Leveler is made from anodized structural aluminium with load rate of 180 kg.
This can be clamped or bolted to the Aluminium or fibreglass ladder with maximum vertical height of 170 mm in reference to the ground level.
It automatically levels when placed on uneven surfaces and locks under the ladders weight.
It composes of wide anti slip rubber base feet for good distribution of loads on soft surfaces.
Test safety standard confirms to ANSI, EN and AS/NZS
Safe Use of Your Ladder
· Always inspect your ladder prior to using it.
· Do not use a damaged ladder.
· Always ensure it is on solid ground and cannot move.
· If you have to leave your ladder for any period of time recheck it before use.
· Face the ladder when climbing and working.
· Wear non slip footwear.
· Be aware at all times of other people when using the ladder.
· Using the ladder near a doorway is hazardous, always lock, remove or block open the door.
· Only use non conductive ladders where an electrical hazard exists.
· Ladder Safety Video
Care for Your Ladder
· Do not over tighten when tying your ladder down.
· Do not push your ladder around.
· Do not drop your ladder.
· Store your ladder in a covered location (especially important for fibreglass)