PROT8 - Pro-Series Heavy Duty Industrial Aluminium Orchard Ladder has a height of 2.4 meters, weight of 11 kg, and load rating of 150 kg.
All Aluminium components in this ladder are anodized to resist better from corrosion and can easily removes dirts and grimes.
The PROT series ladders has a durable wide tripod form for stability and allows its rear leg for easy access to trunks and foliage. Its rear leg comes with a pad or spike depending on the use.
The ladder itself has a solid rivet construction for durability and flat steps for comfort.
The ladders are covered with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials or workmanship.
Safe Use of Your Ladder
· Always inspect your ladder prior to using it.
· Do not use a damaged ladder.
· Always ensure it is on solid ground and cannot move.
· If you have to leave your ladder for any period of time recheck it before use.
· Face the ladder when climbing and working.
· Wear non slip footwear.
· Be aware at all times of other people when using the ladder.
· Using the ladder near a doorway is hazardous, always lock, remove or block open the door.
· Only use non conductive ladders where an electrical hazard exists.
· Ladder Safety Video
Care for Your Ladder
· Do not over tighten when tying your ladder down.
· Do not push your ladder around.
· Do not drop your ladder.
· Store your ladder in a covered location (especially important for fibreglass)