PROX22-SF - Pro-Series Heavy Duty Industrial Aluminium Extension Ladder with Swivel Feet has a height of 3.8 meters up to 6.5 meters, weight of 17 kg, and load rating of 180 kg.
All Aluminium components in this ladder are anodized to resist better from corrosion and can easily removes dirts and grimes.
This industrial grade heavy duty ladder is designed to withstand repetitive use without loosening its joints.
Fully automatic latching system ensures it will not descend out of control to the lower section.
The rungs utilizes a 3-piece joint system to attach to the side rail with high tensile and hardened aluminium durability. These are fitted with swivel feet for use on sloping ground.
The ladders are covered with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials or workmanship.
Safe Use of Your Ladder
· Always inspect your ladder prior to using it.
· Do not use a damaged ladder.
· Always ensure it is on solid ground and cannot move.
· If you have to leave your ladder for any period of time recheck it before use.
· Face the ladder when climbing and working.
· Wear non slip footwear.
· Be aware at all times of other people when using the ladder.
· Using the ladder near a doorway is hazardous, always lock, remove or block open the door.
· Only use non conductive ladders where an electrical hazard exists.
· Ladder Safety Video
Care for Your Ladder
· Do not over tighten when tying your ladder down.
· Do not push your ladder around.
· Do not drop your ladder.
· Store your ladder in a covered location (especially important for fibreglass)