PROXT15 - Pro-Series Industrial Aluminium Triple Extension Ladder has a height of 1.7 meters up to 4.5 meters, weight of 13 kg, and a load rating of 150 kg.
All Aluminium components in this ladder are anodized to resist better from corrosion and can easily removes dirts and grimes.
The rungs utilizes a 3-piece joint system to attach to the side rail with high tensile and hardened aluminium durability.
It has a solid rivet construction for durability and anti-slip rubber feet.
It is designed to be collapsed for compact storage and transport, and extends 2.5x the collapsed height.
Safe Use of Your Ladder
· Always inspect your ladder prior to using it.
· Do not use a damaged ladder.
· Always ensure it is on solid ground and cannot move.
· If you have to leave your ladder for any period of time recheck it before use.
· Face the ladder when climbing and working.
· Wear non slip footwear.
· Be aware at all times of other people when using the ladder.
· Using the ladder near a doorway is hazardous, always lock, remove or block open the door.
· Only use non conductive ladders where an electrical hazard exists.
· Ladder Safety Video
Care for Your Ladder
· Do not over tighten when tying your ladder down.
· Do not push your ladder around.
· Do not drop your ladder.
· Store your ladder in a covered location (especially important for fibreglass)