TRDMP13 - Tradesman Industrial Aluminium Multi Purpose Ladder has a height in different configurations: For extension ladder - 3.95 meters; For step ladder - 1.98 meters; Scaffold ladder - 1 meter; Storage (folded) - 1 meter. It has a weight of 13 kg and a load rating of 120 kg.
All Aluminium components in this ladder are anodized to resist better from corrosion and can easily removes dirts and grimes.
Its lightweight design is made for durability and provides structural strength.
The rungs utilizes a 3-piece joint system to attach to the side rail with high tensile and hardened aluminium durability.
It includes bracing on the bottom rung for rigidity and anti-slip rubber feet moulded in the ladder.
3-year warranty is provided for faulty materials or workmanship, enhanced by a 10 year warranty for all structural aluminium components.
Safe Use of Your Ladder
· Always inspect your ladder prior to using it.
· Do not use a damaged ladder.
· Always ensure it is on solid ground and cannot move.
· If you have to leave your ladder for any period of time recheck it before use.
· Face the ladder when climbing and working.
· Wear non slip footwear.
· Be aware at all times of other people when using the ladder.
· Using the ladder near a doorway is hazardous, always lock, remove or block open the door.
· Only use non conductive ladders where an electrical hazard exists.
· Ladder Safety Video
Care for Your Ladder
· Do not over tighten when tying your ladder down.
· Do not push your ladder around.
· Do not drop your ladder.
· Store your ladder in a covered location (especially important for fibreglass)